After obtaining the entrance visa stamp in your passport, you may start planning your trip to Israel and book the flight. (in coordination with the volunteer coordinator at the kibbutz of course)
The cost of the program is a payment of $40 at the end of registration (Non-refundable)
Upon approval of the visa from the Ministry of the Interior, an email will be sent to you with all the details on how to obtain the visa at the Israeli Embassy/Consulate according to your request.
Also, you will be sent a request to pay the participation fee of NIS 1700 - the payment will be made through a PayPal link that will be attached to the email.
Please note 🤍 - If at the end of the entire procedure, you will not be able to come to volunteer, a refund will only be given for the payment fee of NIS 1700
Make sure that you fit the criteria stated on our website
- Age 18-35
- Reasonable English
- Good Health – mentally and physically
- Volunteering between 10 weeks to twelve months
- Passport valid for at least six months from the date of departure! (end of volunteering)
The registration procedure
The registration procedure includes six steps:
- Filling in personal information
- Attaching the following documents:
- An updated photo of your face.
- A scanned copy of your passport (the page with your picture)
- Volunteer's declaration form (The two pages must be uploaded as one PDF document)
- Medical form filled and signed by your Family Doctor (signature and stamp) & Health Statement for Medical Insurance - (no need to be signed by your Family Doctor)
- Police clearance certificate for no criminal records
- Application for entry visa to Israel
- Motivation Letter - What should appear in the motivation letter:
- What areas of volunteering interest you in terms of work places; animals, agriculture, environment, education or other
- What place in the country interests you - north, south (desert), center.
- Paying 40$ online for the processing fee
Your application has been approved
- The forms you submitted are being examined by the KPC office.
After finding that all the forms are in order, we can proceed to the next step; an interview with the volunteer coordinator at the kibbutz and a representative from the KPC office. We make efforts to find the right kibbutz for you, but we are not always able to place you in the kibbutz you are most interested being in (it depends on whether there is a vacancy in the kibbutz etc'). That is why it is important to receive from you a list of preferences of kibbutzim in descending order - please note that here you can see the list of kibbutzim that take part in the program.
Please note - We are unable to conduct an interview for you with each & every kibbutz in the program, please understand this
- After the interview step, we will move to the next step - the visa application at the Ministry of the Interior - under the responsibility of the KPC office - this usually takes about a week + - This will be done about 4 weeks before your planned date of arrival to Israel.
- Upon approval of the visa from the Ministry of the Interior, an email will be sent to you with all the details on how to obtain the visa at the Israeli Embassy/Consulate according to your request. (Know that you will have to physically attend the embassy) Also, you will be sent a request to pay the participation fee of NIS 1700 - the payment will be made through a PayPal link that will be attached to the email. According to the rules of the Israeli Interior office, you can not enter Israel before you received the entrance visa stamp in the Israeli consulate.
Buy a back and forth flight ticket to come to Israel.
Before entering Israel you must obtain the visa in your passport
In order to obtain the visa you need make an appointment at the embassy/consulate that you indicated on the visa application form - contact them by email, phone or making an appointment on their website - if you arrived with out an appointment, you may return empty-handed
At this meeting in the embassy/consulate you will receive the visa stamp to enter Israel as a volunteer.
Please note that you will not be able to enter Israel as a volunteer without this visa, we ask that you do not purchase a plane ticket before obtaining the visa in your passport !
After obtaining the visa stamp in your passport, you may purchase a plane ticket (in consultation with the volunteer coordinator about the date and time of arrival)
Please make sure that you have the following with you when coming to Israel:
- A photocopy of the picture page of your passport (which shows your picture and citizenship details)
- Return ticket
- Our medical form, filled, signed and stamped by your family Doctor – you will need to present it at the kibbutz.
- Our volunteer's declaration - you will need to present it at the kibbutz.
- Applicant's declaration for entry permit to the State of Israel
- 400 NIS as a cash deposit payable at your assigned kibbutz
- at least 1000 NIS for various expenses during your stay
- International credit card
- Please note that you will also need NIS 200 for any visa extension that will be required after four months of stay usually.
1700 NIS payment for participation in the program - Done through a PayPal link sent to you
- Extra clothes
- Closed shoes (working and hiking)
- Extra bag
- Two towels
- Flash light
Light clothes (t-shirts and shorts/skirts)
Please note - the office in Tel Aviv was relocated and is now in Kibbutz Yakum - an appointment at the office itself will be made at least two weeks in advance..
Flight and arrival in Israel
Please make sure to keep the blue card, which you will receive at the Israeli border - you will have to attach it to your passport and show it to the volunteer coordinator at the kibbutz.
This blue note is actually your residence permit in Israel (your volunteers visa)
That is so your volunteer visa will be kept. The cost of the visa is 100 NIS