Please ensure that you complete the registration process ahead of time as it can take up to one month to receive the approval of the Israeli Interior Ministry. Once you receive the approval, you can then start planning your trip to Israel and book your flight.
Make sure that you fit the criteria stated on our website
- Age 18-35
- Reasonable English
- Good Health – mentally and physically
- Volunteering between two to twelve months
- Valid passport
The registration procedure
Enter the "Apply now" link for registration
The registration procedure includes six stages:
- Filling in personal information
- Attaching the following five documents:
- An updated photo of yours
- A scanned copy of your passport (the page with your picture)
- Volunteer's declaration form
- Medical form filled and signed by your family Doctor
- Police clearance certificate for no criminal records
- Paying 40$ for the processing fee
Your application has been approved
You receive from the KPC office an answer, by email, that your visa has been approved by the interior office.
According to the rules of the Israeli Interior office, you can not enter Israel
before you receive our confirmation email that your volunteer visa has been approved.
Buy a back and forth flight ticket to come to Israel.
Please limit the valuables that you are bringing with you to the kibbutz to the minimum necessary.
- Working clothes
- Extra clothes
- Closed shoes (working and hiking)
- Extra bag
- Two towels
- Flash light
- Light clothes (t-shirts and shorts/skirts)
Placement on the Kibbutz
Following a short interview in our office, you will be placed in a kibbutz. You will receive instructions from us how to get to the Kibbutz by
Please come to our office with the following documents and payment:
- A photocopy of the picture page of your passport
- Return ticket
- Medical form
- Volunteer declaration
- 1700 NIS in cash - Registration fee
- 400 NIS/ 100$ in cash - Deposit payable at your assigned kibbutz
- at least NIS1000 for various expenses before arriving to the Kibbutz and during your stay at the kibbutz
If you are planning to stay in our program more than three months you will need to pay NIS 200 for each three month visa extension.
Our health insurance is mandatory and is included in the registration fee. The insurance payment is valid for one year; however, the volunteer will have to report to the KPC office about any extended stay over the first 3 months, so we can take care of the extension of the insurance